Come inside the Cathedral and take in the beauty of Byzantine architecture. Take your time and look at the icons or religious works of art. Each icon exhibits an event in Christian history. Icons adorn the church from the walls to the ceilings and the dome. Take in a choral performance from the Holy Trinity Cathedral Choir and hear the sacred Christian chants that date back to the Byzantine empire.

The Holy Trinity Cathedral serves as the center foundation of our religious community. The church was established in 1923. At that time, the Charlotte Greeks were served intermittently by itinerant priests who performed liturgies and sacraments in rented civic halls and in Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church. The first church owned by the community was Westminster Presbyterian on South Boulevard. The current location of 600 East Boulevard, occupying an entire city block, was purchased with the down payment made by the Marathon Chapter #2 Order of AHEPA. The Cathedral was built in 1954 and the Hellenic Center completed in 1967.

Choral performances and Cathedral Tours

Visitors who prefer to get away from the outdoor festival buzz can step into the Cathedral for a choir performance (2:30pm, 3:00 pm and 3:30 pm Saturday only) or for a guided tour (every hour on the hour except 3:00 pm on Saturday) of its stunning Byzantine frescos and architecture.

Come inside the Cathedral and take in the beauty of Byzantine architecture. Take your time and look at the icons or religious works of art. Each icon exhibits an event in Christian history. Icons adorn the church from the walls to the ceilings and the dome. Take in a choral performance from the Holy Trinity Cathedral Choir and hear the sacred Christian chants that date back to the Byzantine empire.

The Holy Trinity Cathedral serves as the center foundation of our religious community. The church was established in 1923. At that time, the Charlotte Greeks were served intermittently by itinerant priests who performed liturgies and sacraments in rented civic halls and in Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church. The first church owned by the community was Westminster Presbyterian on South Boulevard. The current location of 600 East Boulevard, occupying an entire city block, was purchased with the down payment made by the Marathon Chapter #2 Order of AHEPA. The Cathedral was built in 1954 and the Hellenic Center completed in 1967.

Come inside the Cathedral and take in the beauty of Byzantine architecture. Take your time and look at the icons or religious works of art. Each icon exhibits an event in Christian history. Icons adorn the church from the walls to the ceilings and the dome. Take in a choral performance from the Holy Trinity Cathedral Choir and hear the sacred Christian chants that date back to the Byzantine empire.

The Holy Trinity Cathedral serves as the center foundation of our religious community. The church was established in 1923. At that time, the Charlotte Greeks were served intermittently by itinerant priests who performed liturgies and sacraments in rented civic halls and in Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church. The first church owned by the community was Westminster Presbyterian on South Boulevard. The current location of 600 East Boulevard, occupying an entire city block, was purchased with the down payment made by the Marathon Chapter #2 Order of AHEPA. The Cathedral was built in 1954 and the Hellenic Center completed in 1967.

Come inside the Cathedral and take in the beauty of Byzantine architecture. Take your time and look at the icons or religious works of art. Each icon exhibits an event in Christian history. Icons adorn the church from the walls to the ceilings and the dome. Take in a choral performance from the Holy Trinity Cathedral Choir and hear the sacred Christian chants that date back to the Byzantine empire.

The Holy Trinity Cathedral serves as the center foundation of our religious community. The church was established in 1923. At that time, the Charlotte Greeks were served intermittently by itinerant priests who performed liturgies and sacraments in rented civic halls and in Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church. The first church owned by the community was Westminster Presbyterian on South Boulevard. The current location of 600 East Boulevard, occupying an entire city block, was purchased with the down payment made by the Marathon Chapter #2 Order of AHEPA. The Cathedral was built in 1954 and the Hellenic Center completed in 1967.

Come inside the Cathedral and take in the beauty of Byzantine architecture. Take your time and look at the icons or religious works of art. Each icon exhibits an event in Christian history. Icons adorn the church from the walls to the ceilings and the dome. Take in a choral performance from the Holy Trinity Cathedral Choir and hear the sacred Christian chants that date back to the Byzantine empire.

The Holy Trinity Cathedral serves as the center foundation of our religious community. The church was established in 1923. At that time, the Charlotte Greeks were served intermittently by itinerant priests who performed liturgies and sacraments in rented civic halls and in Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church. The first church owned by the community was Westminster Presbyterian on South Boulevard. The current location of 600 East Boulevard, occupying an entire city block, was purchased with the down payment made by the Marathon Chapter #2 Order of AHEPA. The Cathedral was built in 1954 and the Hellenic Center completed in 1967.

Come inside the Cathedral and take in the beauty of Byzantine architecture. Take your time and look at the icons or religious works of art. Each icon exhibits an event in Christian history. Icons adorn the church from the walls to the ceilings and the dome. Take in a choral performance from the Holy Trinity Cathedral Choir and hear the sacred Christian chants that date back to the Byzantine empire.

The Holy Trinity Cathedral serves as the center foundation of our religious community. The church was established in 1923. At that time, the Charlotte Greeks were served intermittently by itinerant priests who performed liturgies and sacraments in rented civic halls and in Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church. The first church owned by the community was Westminster Presbyterian on South Boulevard. The current location of 600 East Boulevard, occupying an entire city block, was purchased with the down payment made by the Marathon Chapter #2 Order of AHEPA. The Cathedral was built in 1954 and the Hellenic Center completed in 1967.

SPONSORS