Take A Tour Inside Our Historical Cathedral
The Holy Trinity Cathedral serves as the center foundation of our religious community. The church was established in 1923. At that time, the Charlotte Greeks were served intermittently by itinerant priests who performed liturgies and sacraments in rented civic halls and in Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church. The first church owned by the community was Westminster Presbyterian on South Boulevard. The current location of 600 East Boulevard, occupying an entire block, was purchased with the down payment made by the Marathon Chapter #2 Order of Ahepa. The Cathedral was built in 1954 and the Hellenic Center completed in 1967.